LAETITIA V, a solution with multiple advantages
With MV Laetitia V, Navitrans offers a variety of solutions:
- Delivering to any Western Africa ports from a hub, Central Yard / Port in Africa.
- Delivering Project Cargo along the West African Coast.
- MV Laetitia V can deliver on offshore sites to any rig / operating unit.
- Fitted with tanks, MV Laetitia V can carry liquids such as muds, base oil, MGO, Fresh Water…
- Her characteristics enable MV Laetitia V to deliver MGO ship-to-ship (STS), avoiding port calls, saving costs and time. Navitrans ensures the delivery of high-quality product in challenging areas.
Follow its schedule on Navitrans’ LinkedIn page or contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fast Transit times between African Ports
› Deck Shipments
› Under Deck Shipments
› Ro/Ro Operations with Bow Ramp for your rolling equipment
› Ship-to-ship thanks to bow thruster
› Container Capacity max 64 TEU. Reefer plugs available
› Large capacity deck space holding project mob/demob cargo
Under Deck Shipments
› Any liquid bulk products including OBM
› MGO Operations – 1,480 CBM/Pump 100cbm/hr
|IMO NUMBER : 9766281||SHIP TYPE : Landing craft||FLAG : Marshall Islands||Gross tonage : 1 409||summer deadweight : 710 T|
|Length overall : 68 m||BEAM : 16 m||DRAUGHT : 3.30 m||YEAR OF BUILT : 2017||FULL NAME : M/V Laetitia V|
|IMO NUMBER : 9766281||SHIP TYPE : Landing craft|
|FLAG : Marshall Islands||Gross tonage : 1 409|
|summer deadweight : 710 T||Length overall : 68 m|
|BEAM : 16 m||DRAUGHT : 3.30 m|
|YEAR OF BUILT : 2017||FULL NAME : M/V Laetitia V|